Due to circumstances beyond our control, the venue for Family Faith Fest has changed. A wetter than normal fall season has caused the grounds at Al Lopez Park to become overly saturated and park officials have informed us that our event plans would have to be greatly modified and limited if we remain at Al Lopez Park. For the safety, enjoyment and comfort of all, we have decided we must relocate the Family Faith Fest.
The Family Faith Fest will now be held at:
Florida State Fairgrounds
4800 U.S. Highway 301 North
Tampa, Florida 33610
Click here for directions. (Enter parking lot through Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.)
All of the great concerts, activities and prayer opportunities remain the same. The musical lineup and schedule of events are still happening as planned. This will be a wonderful and free event for people of all ages. Free parking! Free entertainment! We hope you will join us for this spirit-filled event!
Date: Saturday, Oct.27, 2018, 10 AM – 6 PM
Location: Florida State Fairgrounds
- Things To Do at the Fest:
- Attend free concerts by GRAMMY-nominated singer and songwriter Jeremy Camp and GMA Dove Award winner, Colton Dixon, as well as ValLimar Jansen, Sarah Hart and Ivan Diaz.
- Enjoy cultural performances and a performance by the diocesan-wide Children’s Choir.
- Laugh with the street performers that include stilt walkers, balloon artists, face painters, and line dancers.
- Get spiritual at the Faith Village where you can pray before the Blessed Sacrament, pray the Rosary and go to confession. This will be a source of peace, hope and healing for many.
- Participate in the outdoor Mass with Bishop Gregory Parkes and thousands of other spirit-filled friends at 4 PM.
- Help the homeless and hungry by bringing food for people in need in our community.
- Learn about local ministries that serve our community such as cancer support ministry, Catholic Charities and Women of Grace.
- Get healthy at the BayCare Health Village that will offer diabetes screenings, plus information on heart health, nutrition, breast cancer awareness, fitness, children’s wellness and safety.
- Interact with sports teams such as the Lightening and the Rowdies.
- Much more here: www.FamilyFaithFest.org