All volunteers who have signed up to serve at the Family Faith Fest are invited and strongly encouraged to attend a “walk-through orientation” on Friday, October 26, at 12:15 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. Questions? Contact Diane Kledzik, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unable to make the training? Click here to watch the training video.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Your help with this event makes it possible for thousands to come and enjoy themselves through fellowship, prayer, faith, music, and most of all FUN! All volunteers must sign and submit this Volunteer Liability Release. All Sign Ups to Volunteer in one of these roles must be completed by Sunday, October 21.
All Volunteer Liability Release Forms must be signed and returned by Sunday, October 21 to FFFvolunteer@dosp.org.
Participants must be at least 16 years old to sign-up to volunteer for the Family Faith Fest.
- T-Shirts will be provided for you
- Volunteers will check-in at various villages and areas throughout the festival grounds
- Please check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time slot
- You will receive an email notification to confirm your time slot and location
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and a smile!
- Confirms that they are serving at the Family Faith Fest solely as a volunteer, and not in any capacity as an employee, subcontractor, independent contractor or agent of the Diocese of St. Petersburg at the Family Faith Fest
- Confirms they are able to volunteer in an outdoor setting
- Acknowledges they will not receive any pay, compensation, insurance, worker’s compensation, or any other benefit to which an employee may be entitled
- Agrees to protect, defend, hold harmless and fully indemnify the Diocese of St. Petersburg from any claim or cause of action whatsoever, taking place during the Event that is brought against the Diocese for personal injury, sickness, or death, as well as property damage and expenses, and including, without limitation, attorney fees and court costs, and any and all other liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred or which may arise from activities as a volunteer
- Gives photo release permission for the Diocese of St. Petersburg
Ways to Help
Game Coach on Midway – Offer tips, rules, setup, and just general fun at the various game booths.
Vendors Coordinator Assistant: Assist Vendor Coordinators with set-up/breakdown of vendors, and help with flow of traffic and any needs of the vendors.
- Cornhole Attendant: Coordinate teams, keep the event flowing, explain the rules
- Carnival Games Attendant: Coordinate the parish that is hosting the Midway, help with communication, assist with the game props, provide support between the attendant and parish
- 2nd Stage – Stage Hand: Ensure performer readiness, address unexpected issues, control access, run errands
- Inflatables Ride Supervisor: Supervise the use of the individual inflatable game
- Video Game Truck Helper: Assist the vendor with flow and people management
- Youth Choir Helper: Assist directors and the movement of the choir members, coordinate stage activity, watch the children
- Hospitality Tent Greeter – Gate 3 Entry and Volunteer Check-In: Assist attendees with information about the event, handle lost and found needs
- Hospitality Tent Greeter – Within the Faith Fest: Assist attendees with information about the event, handle lost and found needs
- Granola Bar
- Our Thanks!
- Closed-toe, comfortable shoes
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is food or water provided to volunteers?
A bottle of water and a granola bar will be provided for each volunteer when signing in at the designated area/village volunteer check-in. Additional food may be purchased in the park during non-volunteer hours and all are invited to bring their own picnic lunch.
Where do volunteers park?
Volunteers, just like everyone else, are welcome to park at any of the numerous Family Faith Fest parking lots. Multiple shuttles will be running to the main entrance. Click here for more information regarding parking.
What if I can no longer work my volunteer shift?
Please contact the Family Faith Fest Volunteer Coordinator at FFFVolunteer@dosp.org so that another volunteer can be found to fill your shift.