Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Your help with this event makes it possible for thousands to come and enjoy themselves through fellowship, prayer, faith, music, and most of all FUN! All volunteers must sign and submit this Volunteer Liability Release. Please download, print and return your signed Volunteer Liability Release form by Friday, October 5 to: FFFVolunteer@dosp.org or Diane Kledzik, Family Faith Fest Volunteer, Diocese of St. Petersburg, P. O. Box 40200, St. Petersburg, FL 33743-0200.
Participants must be at least 16 years old to sign-up to volunteer for the Family Faith Fest.
Deadline to sign up for volunteering is Friday, October 5
- T-Shirts will be provided for you
- Volunteers will check-in at various villages and areas throughout the festival grounds
- Please check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time slot
- You will receive an email notification to confirm your time slot and location
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and a smile!
- Confirms that they are serving at the Family Faith Fest solely as a volunteer, and not in any capacity as an employee, subcontractor, independent contractor or agent of the Diocese of St. Petersburg at the Family Faith Fest
- Confirms they are able to volunteer in an outdoor setting
- Acknowledges they will not receive any pay, compensation, insurance, worker’s compensation, or any other benefit to which an employee may be entitled
- Agrees to protect, defend, hold harmless and fully indemnify the Diocese of St. Petersburg from any claim or cause of action whatsoever, taking place during the Event that is brought against the Diocese for personal injury, sickness, or death, as well as property damage and expenses, and including, without limitation, attorney fees and court costs, and any and all other liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred or which may arise from activities as a volunteer
- Gives photo release permission for the Diocese of St. Petersburg
Ways to Help
- Cornhole Attendant: Coordinate teams, keep the event flowing, explain the rules
- Carnival Games Attendant: Coordinate the parish that is hosting the Midway, help with communication, assist with the game props, provide support between the attendant and parish
- 2nd Stage – Stage Hand: Ensure performer readiness, address unexpected issues, control access, run errands
- Storytelling Tent Helper: Help manage the audience, assist the storyteller, keep the presentation fun for everyone
- Inflatables Ride Supervisor: Supervise the use of the individual inflatable game
- Video Game Truck Helper: Assist the vendor with flow and people management
- Youth Choir Helper: Assist directors and the movement of the choir members, coordinate stage activity, watch the children
- Hospitality Tent/East-Himes Entry Greeter: Assist attendees with information about the event, handle lost and found needs, register attendees for raffles
- Hospitality Tent/West-Dale Mabry Entry Greeter: Assist attendees with information about the event, handle lost and found needs, register attendees for raffles
- Clean-up Crew/Kid’s Kingdom: Assist in cleaning grounds and emptying trash receptacles
- Clean-up Crew/Faith & Health Villages: Assist in cleaning grounds and emptying trash receptacles
- Clean-up Crew/Main Stage and Market & Education Villages: Assist in cleaning grounds and emptying trash receptacles
- Clean-up Crew/Village Eatery: Assist in cleaning grounds and emptying trash receptacles
- Granola Bar
- Our Thanks!
- Closed-toe, comfortable shoes
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is food or water provided to volunteers?
A bottle of water and a granola bar will be provided for each volunteer when signing in at the designated area/village volunteer check-in. Additional food may be purchased in the park during non-volunteer hours and all are invited to bring their own picnic lunch.
Where do volunteers park?
Volunteers, just like everyone else, are welcome to park at any of the numerous Family Faith Fest parking lots. Multiple shuttles will be running to the main entrance. Click here for more information regarding parking.
What if I can no longer work my volunteer shift?
Please contact the Family Faith Fest Volunteer Coordinator at FFFVolunteer@dosp.org so that another volunteer can be found to fill your shift.